Private equity is characterised by the need to balance risks and rewards. Attorneys working in private equity need to be not only skilled at managing a large amount of knowledge but must also possess a strong business sense and ability to execute matters efficiently.
Our attorneys are experienced in a multitude of domestic and international structural arrangements of private equity and venture capital funds and management companies, as well as in questions relating to investment services. Merilampi’s private equity team serves both equity market players and target companies. Our services cover the entire life cycle of the investment, starting from establishing the company to its structural arrangements and exit strategies. Our proactive way of working ensures that our customers are up to speed with the latest changes in the regulatory framework of private equity matters.
- Establishing private equity and venture capital funds and management companies
- Fund structures and agreements
- Questions relating to investment services under the Securities Market Act
- Investment agreements with domestic and international funds
- Seed, venture capital and buy-out arrangements
- MBO and MBI arrangements