Construction and real estate development projects are regulated by various laws and statutes. Investments and risks are often substantial, and, therefore, wide-ranging yet practical legal expertise is required.
The expertise of our experienced team of lawyers is utilised by private and public sector property owners, developers, contractors, financiers and consultants in a variety of construction and real estate development projects.
Our services cover not only all aspects of project development but every stage of the construction process from project inception to post-completion.
- Procurement advice and project management
- Drafting and negotiating construction contracts, warranties and guarantees
- Project finance
- Securities at the construction stage
- Project advice and risk analysis
- Dispute avoidance and litigation
- Contract litigation, arbitration and mediation
- Environmental law
- Real estate transactions