We provide advice for all aspects of intellectual law and especially for the identification, acquisition, protection and commercialization of IP as well as for IP-related regulatory questions. Our intellectual property practise collaborates cross-firm, especially with our Employment, Technology, Dispute Resolution and Transactions teams.
Our team has extensive experience advising clients in the field of media and entertainment, both in negotiating and drafting agreements and in resolving disputes. Our customer base includes television networks, production companies, newspapers, publishers, governmental bodies, licensing societies, event organisers, advertising agencies, advertisers and marketers.
We are experts in all aspects of intellectual property and in media and entertainment law. We serve our clients in, e.g.:
- Identification, acquisition, protection, risk analysis and commercialization of IP
- Infringements, anti-counterfeiting, anti-piracy and parallel imports
- Litigation, arbitration, ADR, customs seizures and other forms of dispute resolution
- Licensing, franchising, merchandising and other commercial agreements
- IP policy creation and portfolio management, strategy and risk analysis services
- Trade secrets and know-how
- Domain names
- IP in transactions and in employment relations
- Movie-, television- and music-related agreements
- Athlete- and sports event-related agreements
- M&A and litigation in the field of media and entertainment
- Advertising, marketing and consumer protection