In Employment and Labour Law, knowledge of case law and applicable legal norms is particularly important. Case law and legal norms supplement the legislation and affect an employer’s ability to act in a variety of practical situations.
Employment and Labour Law concerns one of the key resources of any company – its personnel. Successful solutions motivate workers and reinforce a positive image of the employer. The costs of erroneous solutions and the sanctions attached to them continue to increase, emphasising the need for careful planning that takes into consideration the employer’s legal rights and obligations.
We provide judicial and legal support to employers in all aspects of employment and labour law. We are involved in building new organisations, working rules and contracts of employment. We represent our clients in civil and criminal cases relating to employment and assist in cooperation negotiations. Our aim is to find solutions that are both long-lasting and conducive to business.
Our group of employment lawyers is one of the most experienced in the industry. Law firm research and evaluation publications such as Chambers Europe, Best Lawyers® and Client Choice have acknowledged our group’s expertise and competence.
- Individual employment contracts and director contracts
- Incentive and bonus schemes
- Personal data
- Collective labour law
- Restructuring and reorganisations
- Outsourcing and other transactional matters
- Assignment of business
- Merilampi recognized in Chambers Europe 2023 publication
- The Supreme Administrative Court annulled the decisions of the Administrative Court and the Regional State Administrative Agency in a matter that concerned obligation imposed by the occupational safety and health authority – Merilampi represented Posti Ltd