Public procurement regulations are open to interpretation in certain situations. Closely following the legislation from the very beginning of the procurement phase helps mitigate the risk of legal proceedings and other unwanted consequences.
Our experts have a comprehensive understanding of and extensive experience in public procurement and associated legal proceedings. They were involved in the drafting of the Finnish procurement law and have published articles and books on public procurement. They also regularly provide training on the subject.
- Establishing compliance of all procurement bids with public procurement legislation and drafting procurement documents
- Advising and structuring public procurement bids
- Public procurement litigation before the Market Court and the Supreme Administrative Court
- Claims for correction to procurement units
- Compensation claims for violations of the public procurement regulations