Our Competition and EU Law team is one of the most experienced in the field. We have represented our clients in Finland’s highest-profile and most significant competition law cases, and our team has been recognised in many international rankings. In addition, our lawyers took part in the drafting of Finnish competition and procurement legislation.
- Merilampi represented Posti in the VAT-dispute: The Supreme Court did not grant a leave to appeal to the banks and insurance companies
- The District Court of Helsinki dismissed the finance and insurance companies’ claims that value added taxes in postal services were disallowed by EU law
- Merilampi represented local dairies in the Valio predatory pricing case
- Merilampi represented Skanska Asfaltti at the Helsinki Court of Appeal in the asphalt cartel damage trials
- Merilampi represents Posti in its acquisition of Suomen Transval Group Oy
- Merilampi represented Kesko before the EU Commission and the FCCA in the establishment of a joint venture with Oriola
- Merilampi represented Elisa Corporation at the Supreme Court in so called paper invoice case