Antti Kahri specialises in domestic and international mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions. He has an extensive experience in international transactions within both traditional and new economy industries. He has been involved in buy-out and venture capital transactions both in the role of an advisor and as an in-house professional of a private equity investor. Antti’s experience gives him a thorough understanding of the key value drivers of private equity investors and their operating models. Antti has also actively participated in the governance, development and growth of investment targets throughout their entire investment cycle.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Helsinki, 1997
- Trained at the Bench, 1999
- MBA, 2000
- Attorney-at-Law, 2003 – 2012, 2015
- Merilampi Attorneys Ltd., Partner 2015 –
- Tutor Invest Oy, Director, Investments and Administration 2012 – 2015
- Roschier Attorneys at Law, Partner 2007 – 2012, Lawyer 2000 – 2007
- District Court of Helsinki, Judge Trainee 1998 – 1999
- Represented Kesko Corporation in its acquisition of all shares in Onninen Oy
- Represented Škoda Transportation Group in its acquisition of majority shares in Finnish company Transtech Ltd.
- Chambers Europe and Global, Corporate/M&A (2018): “Interviewee highlights that the team’s advice is “high quality“, adding that “they provide quick responses and good results“. Another client appreciates the attention received from the “compact and efficient team“.”
- Legal 500 EMEA (2018): “Merilampi Attorneys Ltd’s corporate, commercial and M&A practice is “always timely, responsive and to the point“.”
- IFLR1000 (2018): Rising Star in Private Equity and M&A.