William Sjöberg advises our clients in the area of domestic and international mergers and acquisitions, real estate transactions as well as in corporate law matters. William has experience from completing several successful mergers and acquisitions and real estate transactions.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Helsinki, 2011
- Exchange student, University of Essex, United Kingdom, 2007 – 2008
- Attorney-at-Law, 2016
- Merilampi Attorneys Ltd., Senior Associate 2016 –, Associate 2012 – 2016
- Krogerus Attorneys Ltd., Trainee 2011
- HH Partners Attorneys-at-law Ltd., Trainee 2008 – 2009
- Jouni Kallioniemi Attorneys at Law Ltd., Trainee 2007
- The Finnish Bar Association
- Assisted Uponor Corporation in a merger and joint venture arrangement with KWH Group Ltd. Deal value EUR 200 million.
- Assisted founders of Magenta Advisory in the sale of company’s stock.
- Assisted Halton Group in the sale of Halton Clean Air Oy stock.
Real Estate Transactions
- Assisted NIAM AB in the Pöyry Headquarters project.
- Assisted NIAM AB in buying Darby Business Park.
- Assisted NIAM AB in buying Voimatalo.
- Assisted Hemsö AB in buying college estate from Pori.
- Assisted Hemsö Fastighets AB in buying assisted living building from Helsinki.