Stina-Sofia Moberg assists our clients in the area of domestic and international mergers and acquisitions and real estate transactions as well as in questions related to corporate law and financial law. Stina-Sofia assists our clients also in work related to intellectual property.
In addition, Stina-Sofia has experience in competition law, dispute resolution and arbitration.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Lapland, 2015
- The Finnish Bar Examination, 2016
- M.Sc. (a Master of Management Accounting and Finance), University of Oulu, 2017
- LL.M. (International Commercial Law), University of Aberdeen, 2018
- Merilampi Attorneys Ltd., Associate 2018 –
- Mentula & Väätäinen Attorneys Ltd, Associate 2018
- Eversheds Attorneys Ltd, Senior Legal Trainee 2017
- European Parliament (Luxembourg), Schuman Traineeship 2016
- KPMG, Legal Trainee, 2016
- Finnish Patent and Registration Office, Trade Register, Trainee and Lawyer 2015 – 2016
- The Association of Finnish Lawyers
- Finnish Competition Law Association
- Young Arbitration Club Finland
- Association of Young Lawyers