Jussi Koivu is an expert in employment and labour law. He has a strong background in cross-border transactions and experience in managing the questions and processes associated with employment law within these transactions. From his previous work in the HR-department of a large corporation, Jussi has sound knowledge of employment law in an international environment. Jussi advises both domestic and international clients on various legal matters associated with employment law, such as contract drafting, cooperation negotiations, industrial disputes and questions related to corporate governance and data protection during employment relationships.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Helsinki, 2010
- Trained at the Bench, 2011
- Merilampi Attorneys Ltd., Senior Associate 2018 –
- Nordea Bank, Legal Counsel, Project Manager 2015 – 2018, Regional Legal Counsel 2011 – 2015
- District Court of Kanta-Häme, Judge Trainee 2010 – 2011
- Law Firm Eskelinen Oy, Lawyer 2009 – 2010