Joakim Larkio specialises in construction and real estate matters. He assists our clients in diverse construction and real estate assignments, such as negotiating and drafting agreements and dispute resolution.
Joakim wrote his master’s thesis on contractor’s duty to notify, and is well familiarised with the Finnish general conditions for building contracts (YSE 1998).
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Helsinki, 2017
- Student exchange, University of Manchester, England, 2015
- Merilampi Attorneys Ltd., Associate 2017 –
- Lujatalo Oy, Thesis Trainee 2017
- Posti Group Corporation, Legal Trainee 2017
- Matti Penttinen Attorneys-at-Law, Legal Trainee 2014 – 2017
- The Association of Finnish Lawyers