Time: Tuesday 10 March 2020, 17.00 – 19.00
Venue: Merilampi Attorneys, Keskuskatu 7, Helsinki
The event is rescheduled to a later date, to be decided, due to the organisers taking cautionary measures considering the risk of further spread of the the coronavirus.
The event is co-hosted by the SCC and Merilampi.
Technical innovations are developing fast in the legal industry. Digitalisation of new areas and automatisation solutions are becoming more and more common. Addressing the complex intersection of law and technology requires knowledge of law, technology and ethics. This is true of all areas of law, and arbitration is no exception. Take the chance to get updated and become more knowledgeable in an seminar and panel discussion between the SCC, the legal tech provider VQ and Merilampi.
Who should attend?
- In-house counsel of international business
- Law firms advising in international transactions
- Dispute resolution specialists
- Legal tech advisors or specialists
Seminar: Digitalisation in arbitration – opportunities and challenges
- Welcome and introduction
Heidi Merikalla-Teir, Managing Partner, Merilampi
- What the automation and digitalisation hype is about and what is really going on?
Ann Björk, co-founder, VQ
Helena Hallgarn, co-founder, VQ
- Digitalisation in arbitration and introduction of the SCC Platform.
Evelina Wahlström, SCC
- Discussion and Q&A
Drinks and refreshments
For registration please click here. For questions please contact Niina Virkkala.