The regulatory framework related to capital markets and finance is highly complex. Corporations have to cope with multi leveled regulations including laws, decrees, self-regulation as well as the rules of the supervising authorities.
We are in close contact with the Finnish regulatory and stock exchange bodies like the Financial Supervisory Authority and the OMX Exchanges in order to constantly keep up to date with the upcoming legislative amendments and changes in the regulations. This enables us to advise our clients in an optimum manner, allowing our clients to concentrate on achieving their business goals.
Our client list includes domestic and foreign listed companies, banks, securities brokers, financial institutions as well as major shareholders in listed companies, who we advise on a regular basis in the following matters:
- Questions relating to disclosure requirements of listed companies
- Establishing securities in the Finnish securities markets
- Creating insider registers and assistance in declaration obligations
- Offering and marketing investment services in the Finnish securities markets
- Questions relating to the compliance of the applicable laws and regulations, especially in cross-border situations